TICKETS NOW DISCOUNTED TO Adults $35, kids $10
BBQ from 6-8:30. Guests are invited to linger later to watch the sun set over the harbor.
- Peter Waldman, the Balloon Meister
- Jack Putnam of South Street Seaport channelling Herman Melville
- Live auction featuring rides on various maritime vessels, dinners, and locally desiged clothing
- kids wading pool, games, chalk, bubbles n balls
- music by Smitty & more TBA
All proceeds from this event go toward supporting the wide array of programs that PortSide has planned for its new home at Pier 11/Atlantic Basin in Red Hook. Examples of programming include "TankerTours," "TankerTalks" (a speaker series), harbor tours, youth programs, "TankerTunes" and "TankerFlicks" (music and movies aboard the Tanker Mary Whalen's deck), volunteer days, local walking tours with waterfront themes, participation in City of Water day, and much much more.
Find out more details about the variety of programs PortSide has in store here
This is a great opportunity for our community to have access to the waterfront and enjoy such an exciting selection of programming and events. Start the season off on the right foot by attending this BBQ!