The Spring General Meeting of the Columbia Waterfront Neighborhood Association will take place this Wednesday, 5/12. The agenda will include:
- A presentation by Ana Baptiste of the Ironbound Community Corp. on behalf of the Coalition for Healthy Ports.
- A review of progress in our efforts to improve safety on Columbia Street.
- Status of the Columbia Street Reconstruction Project.
- Report on the BQE Enhancement Study workshop.
- Report on the salt pile.
- Announcement of an effort to obtain bike racks for the neighborhood.
- Committee updates.
In case of rain: 29 Tiffany Place, Penthouse Community Room
Time: 6:45pm (please come on time so we can make use of daylight)
Please spread the word!