Here’s what to expect: (all free with admission)
- Peep (the PBS character) will greet you along with my favorite “in the know” kids club: Kids Club Thirteen
- You can sign up for one of our fabulous seminars (even though the Sleep Seminar is sold out, Soho Parenting is doing sleep seminars throughout the day)
- Shop ’til you drop: strollers galore (some with expo discounts), kids’ clothes, toys, baby bedding, jewelry, bottles, furniture!
- See: CPR, choking demos, how to make baby and toddler food, how to do a wrap carrier, how to cloth diaper!
- Learn: about breastfeeding, how to organize your home, how to soothe a baby, how to give a bath, what a doula is, and ahh….sleep!
- Get help: on how to install a car seat, choose a stroller, pre and post-natal conditions, on sex pre/post baby, discipline, how to make your wardrobe work!
- Pamper: get blow-outs, makeup help, mini manicures, try out fitness and yoga classes, get fitted for a bra, munch and drink all day on catered fare!
For your children (if you have one or two!- otherwise just check it all out)
- Baby Yoga and Tummy Time from GoGo Babies
- First lock cuts and hair cuts with Mini Max Toys and Cuts
- Playroom full of eco-friendly B. Toys
- Nail art with nontoxic Piggy Paint polish and Polish Bar Brooklyn
- Shopping for toys and clothes
***And everyone gets a free subscription from Time Out New York Kids. There’s free car, stroller and check parking all day!
We haven’t run out of our awesome gift bags yet but hurry, they are only for the first 250 families who register! The bags from Lulu’s Cuts and Toys are full of fabulous finds from the coolest DVDs for kids by Wee See and Eebee’s and life-saving products from Boiron, Boon, giggle, Ruckus, Seventh Generation and snacks from Happy Baby, Belly Bar, Soyjoy, Calnaturale and lots more.
It all takes place in the beautiful LEED certified building, Toren- where you can cozy in their mod library for a seminar and try yoga and fitness classes in their studio or just enjoy the views from the Expo penthouse floors!