Jazz is Alive & Cookin' in Brooklyn!
June 13 & June 20
1pm - 5:30pm
On the Corner of President & Van Brunt Streets, Brooklyn, Red Hook
- Harris Eisenstadt’s Canada Day with Nate Wooley (tr), Matt Bauder (sx) Chris Dingman (vb) Eivind Opsvik (b) - Marco Cappelli Trio with Satoshi Takeshi & Ken Filiano
- James Carney
- Todd Sickafoose
- Chris Lightcamp with Tony Malby (sx), Chris Cheek (b), Craig Taborn (p), Gerald Cleaver (dr)
- Welf Dorr Quartet with Tom Zlabinger (b), Federico Ughi (d) & On Davis (g)
- SPOKE with Andy Hunter (trb), Justin Wood (sx), Dan Loomis (b) & Danny Fischer (d)
- Dave Sewelson’s Blues Quintet Express (BQE)
- Joao Erbetta’s Bizarre Guitar
- Nick Gianni’s Evolution
* If its really pouring rain the show will need to be canceled.
Check out the Urban Meadow facebook page for updates
WHERE: The Urban Meadow is located on the corner of President & Van Brunt Streets, next door to Mother Cabrini Park in Columbia Waterfront District in Red Hook/Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, NYC.
HOW TO GET THERE: Take the 4/5 or 2/3 to Borough Hall, then take the B61 at Court & Atlantic Ave towards Red Hook/Ikea, then get off at the Carroll Street Stop, Walk to President Street and then towards the water and the crains until you hit the Meadow. Or take the F/G train to Carroll Street, then walk down Union Street to Columbia Street past the BQE overpass, make a left on Columbia Street to President St., then walk towards the Crains/Waterfront.