EAT PIE AND SHOP AT PS 29!
Sunday, December 6, 11am to 4pm
425 Henry Street between Baltic and Kane
Come out on Sunday, December 6th for PS 29's Eat Pie and Shop holiday event. Enjoy delicious homemade pies, enter a celebrity judged pie contest, shop more than 30 artisans at the gift fair, have your child’s portrait taken professionally, and hang out while your kids do crafts.
It’s a holiday tradition and the more, the merrier!
• Celebrity-judged pie contest: At 2pm Paulette Goto, host of The Cooking Channel's Unique Sweets, Gia Giasullo, cofounder of Brooklyn Farmacy, Pat Moncure of Pat’s Pies, Nicholas Morgenstern of Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream, and other kitchen pros will name the best pie of the pie contest. Come taste the winning pie.
• Artisan Holiday Gift Fair: Take care of your holiday shopping while the kids do crafts. More than 30 of Brooklyn’s best artisans are selling their wares, including jewelry, clothing and beautiful paper products as well as books and classic toys from fork + pencil.
• Children's Crafts and Activities: Make holiday cards, picture frames and enter a vote in the Kids Choice pie contest of kid baked pies. Your kids will have a blast!
• Professional Portrait Studio: You can get a beautiful portrait of your child/children taken during the event. $30 for one high-resolution image which you can print, email, gift to grandparents, etc.
• Toys for Tots: U.S. Marines will be on hand to pick up all donations of holiday gifts.
All proceeds go to PS 29 programs. For more information, contact email@example.com or visit www.eatpieandshop.org.